Carline Creative respects its obligations to its customers and online visitors. It will therefore comply with the highest standards to protect consumer and customer privacy on the Internet.
Carline Creative will only collect personal information to enable to us to carry out the services requested by those who contact us, and will be maintained for internal purposes for as long as is legally or contractually required. It will not be sold to third parties nor shared with anyone other than those who may be directly involved or may be required to collaborate in the delivery of a service or any after-sales care. Fianlly, submitting your details to us will not subscribe you to a mailing list. Should you wish to have your details revised, restricted or removed from our records at any time then we will do so upon receipt of instruction. Likewise you can request a copy of any personal details we may keep and we will be happy to supply these. We can even supply these details in a distributable format such as XML should you so require.
Carline Creative has taken all reasonable steps to ensure all information received online is as secure as possible against unauthorised access or use. Our security procedures will be reviewed periodically as a matter of best practice to maintain secure information disclosed to our company website.
Carline Creative website does contain a link to other websites for the sole purpose of providing access to information you may find useful or that complement our services. We make every effort to only link to those that share our values to protect and safeguard your best interests, however we cannot be responsible for the protection and privacy of any information which you provide whilst visiting such sites and such sites are not governed by this privacy statement. You should exercise caution and look at the privacy statement applicable to the website in question.
Carline Creative may use “Cookie” technology to track the total number of visitors to our site. This will include tracking by 3rd party services such as Google. Other than geolocational information, google restricts access to much of the personal data used in its analytics services. More information on Google's privacy measures can be found at https://support.google.com/analytics/answer/6004245.
At any point while we are in possession of or processing your personal data, you, the data subject, have the following rights:
- Right of access – you have the right to request a copy of the information that we hold about you.
- Right of rectification – you have a right to correct data that we hold about you that is inaccurate or incomplete.
- Right to be forgotten – in certain circumstances you can ask for the data we hold about you to be erased from our records.
- Right to restriction of processing – where certain conditions apply to have a right to restrict the processing.
- Right of portability – you have the right to have the data we hold about you transferred to another organisation.
- Right to object – you have the right to object to certain types of processing such as direct marketing.
- Right to object to automated processing, including profiling – you also have the right not to be subject to the legal effects of automated processing or profiling.
- Right to judicial review: in the event that we refuse your request under rights of access, we will provide you with a reason as to why. You have the right to complain as outlined below in the “Contact” section.
We will always endeavour to action your request unless there are legal, financial or contractual reasons that prevent us from doing so. You will always be informed if such preventions were applicable in your request.
All of the above requests will be forwarded on should there be a third party involved in the processing of your personal data.
You can exercise your rights at any time by contacting us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
We are mindful of our role in collecting and storing personal information. We value you as customers and wish to reassure that we respect the information you have disclosed to our company.
Should you have any concerns on the privacy, security or future use of the data then please contact us through the contact form on this site or email email@example.com